- Beth Hatefutsoth: The Museum of the Jewish People
Home to the Douglas E. Goldman Jewish Genealogy Center and the Nahum Goldmann Museum of the Jewish Diaspora
- Galician Traces
A Photographic Document of Eastern European Judaica by Charles Burns
- Jewish Encyclopedia of 1906
Complete contents of the 12-volume set, originally published 1901-1906.
- Jewish History in Galicia and Bukovina
Documents Jewish cemeteries in Ukraine; currently focuses on the Stanislawow (Ivano-Frankivsk) Region.
The largest and best known Jewish genealogy non-profit organization
- JRI-Poland (Jewish Records Indexing Poland)
Non-proft which has indexed and made searchable millions of vital records from Poland and formerly Polish areas
- The Center for Jewish History
Umbrella organization that houses five major Jewish libraries and repositories, including the YIVO Institute
- The Galicia Jewish Museum
New museum in Kraków that commemorates the victims of the Holocaust and celebrates the Jewish culture of Polish Galicia
- The Museum of Family History
A virtual (Internet-only) museum of Jewish family history
- The Museum of Jewish Heritage
Created as a living memorial to those who perished during the Holocaust, the Museum honors those who died by celebrating their lives—cherishing the traditions that they embraced, examining their achievements and faith, and affirming the vibrant worldwide
- The Polish-Jewish Heritage Foundation of Canada
To preserve the unique heritage of Polish Jewry, foster research, promote better understanding between Poles and Jews, and encourage greater knowledge of the history and culture of Polish Jewry.
- The Steven Spielberg Jewish Film Archives
Located at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Films available for on-line viewing representing the various geographic homelands of our ancestors, including Galicia.