Benefits of Membership in Gesher Galicia
- The Galitzianer, a subscription to our quarterly research journal about Galicia, with topics of interest to Jewish genealogical and historical researchers.
- Gesher Galicia Family Finder, to share your family surnames and towns and network with other current members.
- Members Portal. Current dues-paid members have exclusive access to the Members Portal (additional information is below).
- Gratz College online courses. 25% reduction in enrollment fees to active members of Gesher Galicia. View their educational offerings at gratz.edu/academics
- Members Only virtual meetings
- Access to a large number of images of archival records from the inventory search page (members only)
The Members Portal includes:
- The Galitzianer journal, where past issues are searchable and available for download.
- Gesher Galicia Family Finder, where you can enter your Galician family surnames and towns.
- Webinars, Videos, and Podcasts, with exciting presentations, interviews and educational offerings of renowned and well-respected persons relating to Galicia, History and Genealogy.
- Gesher Galicia Library, where you can read excerpts (or entire books) and articles on a range of Galician subject matters.
- Information on and results of the Przemyśl Identification Project
Please visit the Gesher Galicia help page for answers to frequently asked questions.